Restricted Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Restricted Crew

Restricted Crew Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

{FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamma

Gamma

{FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Empty
PostSubject: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 am

This one comes from that MMO forum ive told a few of you im involved with running its simple the person above you makes a wish you grant it case your such a nice bloke/sheila but as always fate is a bitch and twists it then you make your wish

----------------------------------------------------

Im first so no wish for me to corrupt Smile

I wish i was in Europe
Back to top Go down
JokeR
Admin
Admin
JokeR

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:30 pm

Dont get it...????
Back to top Go down
https://restrictedcrew.forumotion.com
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm

Wait..do you mean like "i wish to go to europe" and then the next person writes like "wish granted, you are now going to europe....But upon arrival you get kidnapped by druglords and are cut into small pieces and are ground into a fine powder so as to be cut with cocaine"..is that what u mean?
Back to top Go down
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Neviss wrote:
Wait..do you mean like "i wish to go to europe" and then the next person writes like "wish granted, you are now going to europe....But upon arrival you get kidnapped by druglords and are cut into small pieces and are ground into a fine powder so as to be cut with cocaine"..is that what u mean?

yeah but you forgot to add your wish :p so start again with the first 3 posts as the example lol

I wish i was ugly...
Back to top Go down
JokeR
Admin
Admin
JokeR

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Wish granted.... that one wasnt hard :p didnt have to do anything.

i wish for $1,000,000 tonight in cash
Back to top Go down
https://restrictedcrew.forumotion.com
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:40 pm

granted you sold everything you own to some fool for it, when you wake up the next morning to your dismay the planet has been taken over by another race and your cash is now only good for burning to stay warm which you do right up until they find you and drag you away to an undisclosed location alien affraid alien

I wish i seen that Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:07 pm

i wish this gay forums game never started as im fucking lost...
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:51 pm

danisfuckingleet wrote:
i wish this gay forums game never started as im fucking lost...

Thats coz your stupid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 pm

i wish...

for world peace
hahaha
nah we all know thats not gonna happen..

i wish for ultimate ninja skills

oh wait i already have them

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wink
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:19 am

You Have ultimate Ninja Skillz Jess......but they are trumped by UBER ninja skills.....a dn you are religated to the home of the not so ninjaery ninjas....

I wish that joker would have our children already.
Back to top Go down
hteisgnarly

hteisgnarly

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:36 am

wish granted, however the children turn into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and are forced to train under a Rat Sensei for some unexplained reason

I wish I ate a pancake instead of cereal for breakfast this morning
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/warningcrapassmyspace
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 am

granted problem is this pancake made you allergic to all forms of carbo-hydrates

i wish i was younger
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:45 pm

HOLY **** I FATHERED THE TMNT'S OMFG..this is so god damn awesome!!! Anywho.....you are younger, ur a fetus, thats how young. You are fetussssss. I wish school was over......
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:52 pm

wish granted.

i became a terrorist and blew it up....

i wish for..

a boob job hahaha
nah dont need one ask allan Razz
Back to top Go down
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:06 pm

boob job granted, after it was placed on medicare rebate list you couldnt help yourself but then.... when arriving for your appointment you happen to enter the wrong room and end up with a double Mestectimie (i hope thats spelt right lol)

I wish i was rich
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:07 pm

Your get rich...btu you lose your health and u are unfullfilled...
I wish i didn't suck at cod.
Back to top Go down
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:10 pm

you dont your the best in the world at it its just after so many hours practicing with loud speakers on you now have the same effects as shell shocked troops from World War 2

i wish that was actually possible
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:12 pm

wow....lol..i have tinnitus lol. Soooooo umm new wish then. uhh...i wish things between me and my ex weren't so fucking awkward lol
Back to top Go down
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 pm

they arnt they are perfectly simple she hates you never wants to see you again she even has a piece a paper (DVO) to say so how much clearer does the poor girl need to be :p

I wish i could see Neviss's Ego Meter right now Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:57 pm

wish granted

cept when you see it
it has ultimate power and makes your head explode
=D

i wish for a new kitten
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:33 am

You get a new kitten and its sooo fluffy and cute...untill you go to sleep and it claws ur eyes out and rips out your spleen.

I wish i new what gamma meant by ego meter... scratch
Back to top Go down
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:27 pm

you now have that knowledge but with this knowledge the insult cut soo deep giving you an uncirable case of negative self-esteem and depression ultimately ending in you dying as homeless wino that sleeps on newspapers in your capital cities cemtral park

i wish i wasn't so harsh :p
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:23 pm

my life hurts...
Back to top Go down
Jess
Admin
Admin
Jess

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:16 pm

huh neviss?
Back to top Go down
Neviss

Neviss

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Gamma's words of hurt...hurt...xD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...   {FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{FORUM GAME}Corrupt a wish thread...
Page 1 of 1